PROGRAM FOR REGULAR FLIGHTS TO CAPE HORN & PATAGONIA AREA
(We also have Sailing Expeditions Rounding Cape Horn)
There are regular flights available to the following cities of the region:
- PUERTO PORVENIR, located in the Island of Tierra del Fuego,
to the southeast of Punta Arenas; this flight lasts about 12 minutes, crossing
the Strait of Magellan. The flight is on board of a Cessna 402-C aircraft
(Twin-motored aircraft), with a capacity for 9 passengers.
- FREQUENCY OF FLIGHTS
Monday to Saturday |
||08:35 || |
||17:20 || On Monday and
||From WPR |
- PUERTO WILLIAMS, located in the Isla Navarino (Navarino Island),
to the south of Punta Arenas, considered to be the last city of Chile, bathed
by the waters of the Canal Beagle (Beagle Channel). This flight lasts 01:15hrs,
on board of a Twin Otter aircraft with a capacity for 20 passengers. During
the trip, we will overfly the Cordillera de Darwin (Darwin Cordillera) and
you will also see the glacier D'Agostini and Ushuaia.
- FREQUENCY OF FLIGHTS
|From PUQ ||From
||18:30 || || Thursday
/ Saturday |
|From PUQ ||From
Calafate, Rio Gallegos, Rio Grande
Calafate is a small tourist village located in the province of Santa Cruz
and close to the Glaciers National Park in the South Patagonia steppe.
In the Glaciers National Park one finds the Perito Moreno Glacier 50 kilometers
from the city of Calafate.
In it you may see glaciers in eternal movement, colored in all ranges of
white to deep blue, the glacier landscape is framed by hills of the Andean-Patagonia
mountain range, of slopes covered with forests and steppes, that with different
seasons change from green to red, to yellow, and to white; as it covers
itself with buds, flowers, fruits, dry leaves, snow.
We can connect you by air to the city of the Calafate on a daily bases from
Puerto Natales during the busy season (November to April).
The Capital of the province of Santa Cruz, RIO GALLEGOS, is the departure
point for the excursions to Southern Patagonia.
It has a great diversity of services, international airport, banks, hotels,
Also we have a connection from RIO Gallegos to Punta Arenas and other cities
of Patagonia by charter.
RIO GRANDE, City located in the north of the island of Tierra Del Fuego,
is the center of the oil and cattle industry of the island, also for the
development of sport fishing.
Rio Grande, also called the garden city of the province, offers to the visitor
a varied gastronomy and the possibility of making photographic safaris,
horseback riding and accessing the typical rural work of the ranches.
The first inhabitants were based there at the end of the nineteenth century
by and came from the zone of San Sebastián, Argentina.
They were operators of gold mines that stopped working in that epoch.
The zone of Rio Grande is recognized world-wide by the size of it's trout
It's waters are chosen by the fishermen for getting big trophies, practicing
fly casting and spinning.
We have flights connecting Rio Grande with Punta Arenas on a weekly frequency.
CHILEAN PATAGONIA |
- Punta Arenas - Pto. Porvenir - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Pto. Natales - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Pto. Williams - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Cerro Sombrero - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Catalina - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Russfin - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Pampa Guanaco - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - San Sebasti·n - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - PosesiÛn - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Isla Dawson - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Cerro Castillo - Punta Arenas
ARGENTINEAN PATAGONIA |
- Punta Arenas - Ushuaia - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - RÌo Grande - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - RÌo Gallegos - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Calafate - Punta Arenas
- Pto. Natales - Calafate - Pto. Natales
- Pto. Natales - RÌo Gallegos - Pto. Natales
CABO DE HORNOS - PUERTO WILLIAMS |
- Punta Arenas - Cabo de Hornos - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Cordillera de Darwin - Cabo de Hornos
- Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Cabo de Hornos - Pto. Williams - Punta Arenas
- Pto. Williams - Cabo de Hornos - Pto. Williams
- Ushuaia - Pto. Williams - Cabo de Hornos - Ushuaia
TORRES DEL PAINE - PUERTO NATALES |
- Punta Arenas - Torres del Paine - Punta Arenas
- Punta Arenas - Pto. Natales - Torres del Paine
ISLAS MALVINAS / ISLA FALKLAND |
- Punta Arenas - Islas Malvinas - Punta Arenas
ANTARTICA - BASE FREI |
- Punta Arenas - Base Frei - Punta Arenas