This message WILL give you a blessing.
SOME INSTRUCTIONS FOR A GOOD LIFE
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask , "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
? Call your mom.
? Say "God bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
? When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
? Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
15. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
16. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
17. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
18. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
19. Spend some time alone.
20. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
21. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
22. Read more books and watch less TV.
23. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
24. Trust in God but lock your car. :-)
25. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
26. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
27. Read between the lines.
28. Share your knowledge.
29. Count your blessings
30. Pray always. There's immeasurable power in it.
31. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
32. Mind your own business.
33. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
34. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
35. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
36. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a blessing in disguise.
37. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them
38. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
39. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
40. Remember that your character is your destiny.
41. Watch a sunrise at least ounce a year.
42. Compliment three people every day
43. Leave everything a little better than you found it
44. keep it simple
45. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures
46. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know
47. Say thank you a lot
48. Say please a lot
49. Avoid negative people
50. Commit yourself to constant improvements
51. Have a firm handshake
52. Send lots of valentine cards and sign them "someone who think's you're
53. Look people in the eye
54. Be the first to say hello
55. Use the good silver
56. Return the things you borrow
57. Make new friends but cherish the old ones
58. Keep secrets
59. Stop blaming others
60. Take responsibility for every area of your life
61. Be there when people need you
62. Don't expect life to be fair
63. Never underestimate the power of love
64. Live your life as an exclamation not an explanation
65. Don't be afraid to say "I made I mistake"
66. Don't be afraid to say "I don't know "
67. Compliment even small improvements
68. Keep your promises ( no matter what )
69. Marry only for love
70. Rekindle old friendships
Now, here's the FUN part!
Send copies of the above to people you think need a blessing.
As you travel through life, leave your mark, but not a stain.
Back to Foursquare Church Page